[Kde-pim] [kde-linux] Programming a key to disable touchpad

Sascha Hlusiak saschahlusiak at arcor.de
Sat Aug 4 13:15:31 BST 2007

> Any specific reason why you cross-post to kde-devel?
No, sorry. :-(

I pressed reply-all in kmail and it added kde-devel by itself, because the
folder is set to contain a mailing list from kde-devel at kde.org. Is this a
desired behaviour? At least it's confusing, because I can't figure out what
the addresses in the mailing list dialog are for (always the first address
gets added to 'To' or 'CC'), and the "New Message to Mailinglist" only adds
the first, too. Why add more? And it confuses reply-all, when you store more
mailinglists in one folder.

- Sascha