[Kde-pim] KMail and "encrypt to self" issue

Alexis Papadopoulos iacp at free.fr
Wed Aug 22 16:52:00 BST 2007

Thanks for the link. Apparently then, usage of Kpgp should disappear
sometime...

Anyway, the problem comes down to this, cryptplug does not set a passphrase
callback and therefore when no gpg-agent is running, there is no way to
retrieve the passphrase from the user.

My first attempt was to get the code from Kpgp and include a dialog into
cryptplug. Bad idea, because too many modifications, and apparently, there's
already such a code in there...

I'll take a look a bit deeper, hopefully having something usefull soon.

acp