[Kde-pim] dcop command for kontact->work offline

Florian Jostock florian.jostock at gmx.de
Sun Apr 1 15:17:03 BST 2007

Am Sonntag hat Kevin geschrieben:
> On Sunday 01 April 2007 11:46 +0100, Florian Jostock wrote:
> > This doesnt work within kontact:
> > #> dcop kontact kontact-mainwindow#1 online_status
> > no such function
>
> There is no such function in KMail either.
> The inner call from my example above gets the reference to the action
> named "online_status", the outer call then activates it

yes sorry I forgot the "action", but your example worked for kmail, but with
kontact it doesnt

> dcop $(dcop kmail kontact-mainwindow#1 action online_status)
object 'kontact-mainwindow#1/action/online_status' in application 'kontact'
not accessible

> dcop $(dcop kmail kmail-mainwindow#1 action online_status)
QCStringList functions()
void activate()
bool isPlugged()
QVariant property(QCString property)
bool setProperty(QCString name,QVariant property)
QValueList<QCString> propertyNames(bool super)
QCString name()
void setName(QCString name)
int containerCount()
QString plainText()