[Kde-pim] Status of kmail development and IMAP support

M. Fioretti mfioretti at mclink.it
Wed Apr 18 23:13:04 BST 2007

Greetings,

I have just received this message from the Fedora list:

	https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2007-April/msg02001.html

which refers to this web page:

	http://jasondclinton.livejournal.com/56961.html

I would like to know:

1) if the situation today (stopped or almost stopped development,
   serious IMAP limitations) is still the one described in those two
   links

2) what exactly are the IMAP problems or not yet supported IMAP
   features and, in general, what is your kmail experience with IMAP
   accounts.

3) what kind of support is needed to solve those problems. Personally,
   I am unable to hack C++ right now, but if help with testing is
   useful I **may** be able to contribute in that way.

Ciao,
	Marco

--
The best way to make everybody love Free Standards and Free Software:
http://digifreedom.net/node/73