[Kde-pim] KDE PIM applications on pim.kde.org

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Tue Nov 14 11:00:53 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 14 November 2006 08:45, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> There doesn't seem to be a list of applications anymore on pim.kde.org. Is
> this intentional? Shouldn't there at least be an overview, what's in KDE
> PIM?

The list (applist-long.php) went out in r 591604 at the very beginning of
october; that was intentional since I figured it's a *developer* site and
listing the applications that are there (ignoring the libraries) with a
user-oriented story was not within the scope of the site.

I have just re-added icons for the applications (but not for the libraries,
which are arguably more important).

Remember that the entire PIM team has write-access to the site, so you can all
fix it -- or ask the webmaster.

[ade]

--
Adriaan de Groot