[Kde-pim] kmail sa-learn ssh stumped

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 12:06:04 GMT 2006

I setup a rule in kmail for reporting spam using sa-learn.  My spamd runs on
a remote machine, so I use ssh:

execute command: ssh remote sa-learn --spam

Strange thing, it doesn't work.  What's strange is, if I save the spam to a
file, and manually do:

ssh remote sa-learn --spam < spam_file

it works fine.  I know the kmail filter doesn't work, because if I then
manually use the line above, the response from sa-learn on stderr indicates
it was not previously learned.

I don't know how to debug this.  Any ideas?

Also, it would be nice if in kmail filter logger I could capture stderr.