[Kde-pim] Kubuntu, LDAP and Kmail

Diskussion diskussion at miradata.de
Wed Nov 29 18:35:37 GMT 2006

Hallo Tobias,

> That sounds like SASL support is missing in your installation. Please
> check wether the package libsasl is installed.
It is installed. The strange thing is that sending mail works finde as
long as I'm logged ob locally. As soon I take an account from my LDAP
directory, sending fails. That leads to the conclusion of missing rights
or some strange conflict between LDAP and SASL. Any ideas

Schöne Grüße
Conrad

Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Council of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal
institution!
... indeed!!!