[Kde-pim] cannot compile kopete 4

Giovanni Venturi gventuri73 at tiscali.it
Sat Dec 2 19:14:46 GMT 2006

Alle 11:56, sabato 25 novembre 2006, Will Stephenson ha scritto:
> On Friday 24 November 2006 23:19, Giovanni Venturi wrote:
> > Hello,
> > why I cannot compile kopete?
> > I got:
> >
> > libqca2, 2.0: Qca2 is needed to build kopete; Module into kdesupport;
> >
> > but I installed kdesupport/qca from trunk with cmake as did for other kde
> > trunk module. Is not exactly kdesupport/qca I need?
> > Giovanni
>
> Kopete has its own developer list kopete at kde.org.  Having said that I don't
> know why it wouldn't find qca2, did you install it somewhere funny?
>
> Will
Well, I got kdesupport module from the trunk and I gave the following
commands:
cd kdesupport/qca
mkdir build
cd build
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$KDEDIR .. && make && make install

That's all.
Thanks for reply,
Giovanni
--
A KDE Italian translator and KSniffer core developer
Slackware GNU/Linux current version - kernel 2.6.17.14