[Kde-pim] Do we have your permission?

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Thu Dec 14 22:31:17 GMT 2006

On Wednesday, December 13, 2006 04:47:17 PM Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 December 2006 17:36, Allen Winter wrote:
> >
> > So, I'm not sure how much you want to be bugged about all this, but we
> > would like to have your permisson on the recent kpilot and korganzier
> > features.
>
> I'm perfectly fine with adding these features.

Great, thanks.

I believe the new KOrganizer yearly and single incidence printing features
and the new KMail templates features will also be ready for KDE 3.5.6.

Ingo and Till are ok with the KMail templates going in, although we all
acknowledge that there are some things that could be improved in
future releases.. not bugginess.. but streamlining the usage.

And Reinhold and I have  improved KOrganizer printing quite a bit.

Do we have your permission for these as well?

I need a decision very soon because the deadline for new strings
is in two days.

-Allen
--
This is my KDE signature