[Kde-pim] KOrg: Location Information in Month View

David Greene dag at cray.com
Tue Dec 19 22:07:13 GMT 2006

[Not a member of the mailing list, but couldn't find the answer to
  this question after extensive searching.  Please CC me on any replies.]

When I print out a calendar in monthly view format, I'd like to
include the location information for events.  Right now, only the
event name and time is shown.  Is there some way to enable the
location information to be displayed as well?  If not, are there
plans to allow this kind of configuration in the future?

                                -Dave