[Kde-pim] KOrg: Location Information in Month View

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Wed Dec 20 22:40:13 GMT 2006

On Tuesday, December 19, 2006 05:07:13 PM David Greene wrote:
> [Not a member of the mailing list, but couldn't find the answer to
>   this question after extensive searching.  Please CC me on any replies.]
>
> When I print out a calendar in monthly view format, I'd like to
> include the location information for events.  Right now, only the
> event name and time is shown.  Is there some way to enable the
> location information to be displayed as well?  If not, are there
> plans to allow this kind of configuration in the future?

Dave,

That option currently doesn't exist, and we simply don't see how we
can fit the location info on the monthly view printout.

I suppose we could try to fit it in a weekly printout.  Should we try that?

BTW: In KDE 3.5.6 (due late next month), KOrganizer will be able
to printout a single event on 1 sheet of paper... with all event information.
Including location, attendees, reminders...

--
This is my KDE signature