[Kde-perl] Getting KDE's KAction working with my Perl-KDE app....

Gary L. Greene, Jr. greeneg at phoenuxos.com
Tue Nov 14 20:38:51 CET 2006

While, yes, this app is written in PerlKDE and I did post about this on the
kde-perl mailing list (and have yet to get a response....), I don't think
it's OT for the devel list so here I go.

I cannot seem to get XMLGUI working. The code is attached with the xml file to
be installed in the proper place so people can see what I'm getting. You need
PerlKDE which is in PerlQt 3.009b2. Please, I need to figure why this isn't
working, so any help would be useful. If there are some folks on the list
that are familiar with PerlKDE or PerlQt, please look it over. Thanks.

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from: uriel.tolharadys.net