[Kde-perl] Getting KDE's KAction working with my Perl-KDE app....

Gary L. Greene, Jr. greeneg at phoenuxos.com
Mon Nov 13 23:24:19 CET 2006

On Sunday 12 November 2006 23:36, Gary L. Greene, Jr. wrote:
> I'm having some real trouble getting a KAction working correctly in the app
> that I'm writing. If anyone can help with it, I'll be VERY appreciative.
> The sources for the app so far are attached.

Replying to myself here for the archive more than anything....

I found out what I was doing wrong. I needed to read up on XMLGUI to make it
work. With this hurdle out of the way I'll have the UI done in a day or two
and start working on the backend after that. I hope soon I can sit down with
a few others from the PhoeNUX OS project and write up better documentation
about PerlQt3 and PerlKDE3 soon. :)

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from: uriel.tolharadys.net