[Kde-perl] Perl-Qt4?

Ole Christensen Ole.Christensen at web.de
Wed May 31 07:27:39 CEST 2006

Joe,

sorry for responding late.

Your problem can probably be solved by holding references to all table items in
a "shadow table". I once used that approach for some other issue with table
items. Works without any problem for me. Sorry, I am in a hurry. So, very brief:

Put a copy (the reference) of each item you create in the Qt table into a raw
Perl table (array of refs to arrays). When you have deleted the item, you can
finally remove the item's copy.

Let me know, if this is too short to understand.

Cheers,
Ole.