[Kde-perl] Perl-Qt4?

Joe Claborn joe at claborn.net
Wed May 31 05:26:40 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 30 May 2006 4:30 pm,

> You;re not getting the point, I've over 20,000 lines of code written in
> Perl-Qt for PhoeNUX's GUI tools and DO NOT want to port to yet another
> language. Please Ashley, say that there is a port planned :)

We too have a substantial number of lines written in Perl-Qt.  And as we have
not been able to solve the setNumRows(0) crashes, I'm looking at Ruby or C++.
I like what I've read about Ruby, but I worried about getting into another
situation where I'm not writting in the 'base' language of the tool. If we
port to Ruby, and then in a couple of years Ruby-Qt fades away as it appears
that Perl-Qt is, then I'm going to wish I'd ported to C++.

Any ideas?  Is there a way to keep Perl-Qt alive?

--
Joe Claborn
joe at claborn.net
254-829-2448