[Kde-perl] PerlQt and KDE

Thomas Fjellstrom tfjellstrom at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 12:27:25 CEST 2005

Yes again, someones bringing up KDE support ;)

I'm trying to build the cvs version with kde support, and I'm having all sorts
of problems, mainly that the smokedata.cpp file is failing to be generated.
The output from generate.pl includes some parse errors in some of the headers,
and finally at the end, it chokes on trying to call
kdocAstUtil::inheritsAsVirtual on an undefined value on  line 1846 of
kalyptusCxxToSmoke.pm. I added a 'next if if !defined $s;', and it then
failed with 'DCOP_EXPORT::~DCOPClient has no case number for
sig=~DCOPClient() at kalyptusCxxToSmoke.pm line 2288.'

not sure where to go from there.

Currently after generate.pl has failed the makefiles assume it succedded and
won't run it again. Is that the desired behavior?

Thanks.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom at gmail.com