[Kde-perl] PerlQt for Win32?

Roy Souther roy at SiliconTao.com
Mon Jun 6 17:51:25 CEST 2005

Is there a PerlQt for Win32? I understand that the Win32 version of Qt
is not Open Source so I am thinking that there is not.

Would TrollTech need to change the licence on their Win32 version before
a PelQt could be made for Win32.

I don't do much Win32 programming any more and do not own the MS Visual
C++ compiler needed to build Qt apps for Win32 so I have never wanted to
use the Qt for Windows.

For what little Windows programming I do I think a static version of
PerlQt for Windows would be a good idea even if it was not Open Souce
but was priced right.

Roy Souther
www.SiliconTao.com
Let Open Source help your business move beyond.

For security this message is digitally authenticated by GnuPG.