[Kde-perl] Is PerlQt still alive?

Alain EMPAIN alain.empain at ulg.ac.be
Mon Jun 6 17:06:21 CEST 2005

Hello Peter and Bennie,

I used PerlQt for my own production in bioinformatics : I was pleased to
use Qt with my favorite language.

I also wonder is perlQt is well alive. It would be a big loss if it is
discontinued.

Perhaps already good enough ?

	Hoping to continue to enjoy using it, I do not want to jump to yet
another toolkit.

	have a good day,

	Alain

Vaughan, Bennie R Mr wrote:
> Good question...  I have been using PerlQt for a year and love it... simple
> and quick.  Have ported PerlQt Apps from linux to sun system and they work
> great after getting perlqt loaded on the sun system. For the future I just
> cannot say........  Ashley Winters should know

Dr Alain EMPAIN  <alain.empain at ulg.ac.be> <alain at br.fgov.be>
       Bioinformatics, Molecular Genetics,
       Fac. Med. Vet., University of LIEGEe, Belgium
       Bd de Colonster, B43   B-4000 LIEGEe (Sart-Tilman)
WORK: +32 4 366 4159         FAX: +32 4 366 4122
HOME: rue des Martyrs,7      B- 4550 Nandrin
       +32 85 51 2341         GSM: +32 497 70 1764