[Kde-perl] Massive PerlQt memory leakage

Roy Souther roy at SiliconTao.com
Mon Jul 4 15:57:01 CEST 2005

I have been testing that sample code for an hour now and have not seen
any signs of memory leak. I am using PerlQt 3.006 static. The issue was
reported with a shared library version of 3.008. Someone with that
version would have to test it.

Can you test your code with the 3.006 static version and see if your
problem continues?