[Kde-perl] Method returning non-scalar

Ole Christensen Ole.Christensen at web.de
Mon Nov 22 22:40:38 CET 2004

Germain Garand wrote:
> Le Lundi 22 Novembre 2004 10:58, Ole Christensen a écrit :
>
>>Is this the way it is meant to be?

What I wanted to say is:

Is this intended by design? Sorry, seems you got me wrong. I can
perfectly live with this restriction in PerlQt. Only good to know it. It
cost me some hours searching for the problem and turning the lists into
refs of them. Anyway PerlQt has saved me a lot more than this time ;-)

Thanks for your help and regards,

Ole.