[Kde-perl] Method returning non-scalar

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Mon Nov 22 22:02:36 CET 2004

Le Lundi 22 Novembre 2004 10:58, Ole Christensen a écrit :
> Is this the way it is meant to be?

The only things that are mean are our architectural limitations and
intricacies, imposed by the use of autoload magic from XS.
By the time, it was simpler to mimic C++ return semantics for PerlQt objects,
and people never asked for more, so that's just what happened.

Anyway, it appears like it should be reasonably doable, through the addition
of some GIMME_V subtleties. I'll get back to you when a patch is available.

Greetings,
Germain