[Kde-perl] After resizing Widget with table, table contents not properly displayed

Oliver Kreuer okreuer at PSI.de
Fri Jul 9 10:49:45 CEST 2004

Hello Richard,

I appended two example scripts. The first shows the strange update
behaviour. In the second script I reimplemented method resizeEvent. So
the second one works.
I also tried the Qt::debug qw(virtual) statement but unfortunately the
output doesn't give me a clue.

Oliver