[Kde-perl] PerlQt compile/install on Solaris

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Fri Jan 9 10:20:01 CET 2004

Le Jeudi 08 Janvier 2004 23:43, Bradley Falch a écrit :
>  perl: fatal: libSM.so.6.0: open failed: No such file or directory

has it says, it can't find libSM.so
are your X11 libraries in the library path?

I don't know how Solaris's ld handles finding libraries in the system,
but that's what you should look at.

> Another question:  How can I test loading a shared library in perl (without
> making a module out of it)?  Can it be done interactively?

$ perl -MDynaLoader -de1

Editor support available.

Enter h or `h h' for help, or `man perldebug' for more help.

main::(-e:1):   1
 DB<1> $a = DynaLoader->dl_load_file("/usr/lib/libz.so")

Germain