[Kde-perl] PerlQt compile/install on Solaris

Bradley Falch Bradley.Falch at synopsys.com
Fri Jan 9 00:43:44 CET 2004

After compiling again with the static library option, I get the following error on all of the tests.  Does this mean it can't find the Qt.so library that was just compiled into the blib directory?  When I look at the line of code in DynaLoader, it says that line frequently fails when there are library problems.

Another question:  How can I test loading a shared library in perl (without making a module out of it)?  Can it be done interactively?

Thanks,

Brad

------Begin Error-----

g_gui...............Using ../blib
Can't load '../blib/arch/auto/Qt/Qt.so' for module Qt: ld.so.1: perl: fatal: libSM.so.6.0: open failed: No such file or directory at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/sun4-solaris/DynaLoader.pm line 206.
 at g_gui.t line 6
Compilation failed in require at g_gui.t line 6.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at g_gui.t line 6.
g_gui...............dubious
        Test returned status 255 (wstat 65280, 0xff00)
DIED. FAILED test 1

------End Error-------