[Kde-perl] Problems with the QUrlOperator class...

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.org
Mon Jan 5 23:54:58 CET 2004

Le Lundi 05 Janvier 2004 22:15, Thomas Fjellstrom a écrit :
> On January 3, 2004 09:00 pm, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
> > I called qInitNetworkProtocols, but any UrlOperators that I create
> > seemigly do nothing... none of my start, dataTransferProgress or finished
> > signals ever get signaled...
> >
> > I temporarily "stole" a file grabber routine from another projects that
> > uses LWP, and successuflly gets the file with the same uri... I'm
> > stumped. Any hints?
>
> None at all? :(

It works fine for me, but I might have an idea.
I suppose that, since "use Qt::GlobalSpace" is borked in 3.008, you are using
a fully qualified call to qInitNetworkProtocols, right?
So
1) that symbol has not been imported as a sub name in your namespace
2) you might very well nevertheless have written  the call
"Qt::GlobalSpace::qInitNetworkProtocols"

so my hint would be:
perl -we "Qt::GlobalSpace::qInitNetworkProtocols"

:-)