[Kde-perl] qtdesigner and no output to the main.pl

Vaughan, Bennie R Mr Bennie.Vaughan at us.army.mil
Mon Dec 20 20:53:15 CET 2004

Ok,

            I must be a little dense here but I know I have come across this
before..  Every time I execute from the Qt Designer panel (perlqt) with
build and run current project, I get a blank main.pl file.  This is the case
with Qt Designer (pqt-designer 3.2) and Qt Designer 3.3.   Now I can run the
independently puic command and it will generate the main.pl from the
form1.ui.  The system does create the main.pl file, its just blank.  So can
someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance