[Kde-perl] introducing the PerlQt plugin for Qt Designer (Beta 1)

Ashley Winters jahqueel at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 21:52:02 CEST 2003

Germain,

Your continued use and exploitation of the Smoke toolkit scares me. I
may have *claimed* it was supposed to do the things you're doing with
it, but I was just kidding! It was a marketing gimmick (much like Qt
Designer's language plugin ability; heh).

How am I supposed to break backward compatibility with you digging
around in there??? That stuff was supposed to be secret! *sigh* I guess
I'll just stay backward-compatible.

Did Qt Designer already have auto-completion?

I'm trying to think up what I want in a Qt Designer... if only I didn't
write all my code in Notepad.

*starts download*

ur flash skillz 0wnxor, g

Ashley Winters