[Kde-perl] introducing the PerlQt plugin for Qt Designer (Beta 1)

Ashley Winters jahqueel at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 21:36:17 CEST 2003

Germain,

Wow! I just compiled Qt and PerlQt, and 6 hours later it works. :)

That is totally amazing. I see how the SIGNAL()/SLOT() syntax is going
to fit in there; the # SLOT: business is lame by comparison.

I'm going to work with it some and see if I come up with any
suggestions. Very cool stuff. I love the auto-completion and
everything. It's amazing how deep into the details the designer goes...

*works double-hard on PerlKDE*

Ashley Winters

http://www.phoenix-library.org/germain/shots/perlqt_plugin.swf.tar.bz2