[Kde-perl] PerlQt with Qt/Embeded?

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Sat Aug 30 19:22:24 CEST 2003

On Saturday 30 August 2003 10:15, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
> Is it possible to use PerlQt with Qt/Embedded? or maybe Qt/Free on
> some Non X graphics? I'd like to play with an extra computer, and
> turn it into a media box, and some nice PerlQt scripts could make a
> decent interface. :)
That would mean porting PerlQt to Qt 2.x, but that's tricky because
slots/signals are implemented completely differently. Although I think a
smoke lib can be built ok with the kalyptus utility, when we've discussed
this before. Maybe we need to find a rich sponsor to offer a nice linux PDA
in return for doing the port..

-- Richard