[Kde-perl] PerlQt with Qt/Embeded?

Thomas Fjellstrom tfjellstrom at telusplanet.net
Sat Aug 30 04:15:48 CEST 2003

Is it possible to use PerlQt with Qt/Embedded? or maybe Qt/Free on
some Non X graphics? I'd like to play with an extra computer, and
turn it into a media box, and some nice PerlQt scripts could make a
decent interface. :)

btw, I've been playing with PerlQt a bit on a couple small projects,
one a little "media admin" prog, that will let me batch rename music,
anime etc according to a chain of filters (regexps ;)) though the
part left to implement is the "Do It" button ;) so its not quite
usefull :D And the newest is a front end for transcode... I've setup
a temporary page at http://bullmoose.dyndns.org/~tcqt/ for it :)

Good work so far on PerlQt, Its handy having a decent gui to play with
in perl :)

Oh, I've been trying to follow the stuff on this list, and I can't
wait till the new method for specifying signals and slots is ready :)

Thanks :)

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@(telusplanet|strangesoft).net