[Kde-perl] Template support

Ashley Winters kde-perl@mail.kde.org
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 11:46:36 -0800 (PST)

--- Ashley Winters <jahqueel@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The 'future' part was finding time
> generate Smoke from your DTD standard XML.

I neglected to mention how. Smoke will use QMemArray<char> as the
class, not QMemArray<type>. In Perl, it will be accessible, should
anyone actually NEED it, as "Qt::MemArray<char>"->new(), but I expect
it will only be inherited by QByteArray. Yes, that's legal; even
"Qt::Map<Qt::Shape,const char*>"->new() would be legal, if there were
such a type. I'm very thankful there's not.

The only unfortunate part is that legit XML doesn't like <> in strings.
I guess I'll be legal and use &lt; and &gt;

Ashley Winters