[Kde-perl] Template support

Ashley Winters kde-perl@mail.kde.org
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 10:48:06 -0800 (PST)

--- Adam Treat <manyoso@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 November 2002 02:34 pm, Ashley Winters wrote:
> > QString, QCString, QByteArray, and any other classes I've forgotten
> > which have no class in PerlQt and instead are represented by
> strings
> > will become classes. This will require template support, which is
> why
> > this is a future thing.
>
> BTW, I wanted to mention that Marcus is adding template support as
> part of our
> DTD.

Cool. I wanna see how yours works out. The template support I was
planning on was to use the instantiated classes I ripped straight from
-fdump-t-u into your XML format. The 'future' part was finding time to
generate Smoke from your DTD standard XML.

I'm going be gone Wed-Sat; I'm moving to San Diego. Later.

Ashley Winters