Profile a widget style

Beat Wolf wolf at fryx.ch
Wed Sep 1 12:49:57 CEST 2010

> I guess oxygen triggers primitives that are not optimized.  I know for
> example that Oxygen draws a lot of gradian which can be slow  (And Qt X11
> graphics system does not use the latest X11 extensions to make it fast)

Are you sure about that ? i have no clue about it, but if true, shouldn't qt
be informed and the qt X11 graphics system updated? gradients seem to be used
quite a lot in kde, so that would give a big speedboost.

and i agree that using raster is not a solution, 99% of the users use X11, so
it should work for them.

Beat Wolf