KIconLoader Followup

Luke Alan Sandell kdespam at luketopia.net
Tue Jun 7 19:04:34 CEST 2005

Matt Rogers wrote:

> There is already a graphical editor for kcfgc files. it's in extragear.

Well that sort of whittles down my idea.

> However, there is no editor for kxmlgui files. Anyways, both the
> iconloader cache and then kxmlgui editor are nice ideas.

Another idea I had was improving the KXMLGUI framework itself by using the
XML file to define all actions (not just visible ones) and their associated
slots and have createGUI() actually create the actions, add them to the
collection, and connect them to their respective slots. If anyone knows a
reason why this cannot be done, please let me know.