Performance tips updated

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Mon Oct 11 16:04:22 CEST 2004

 Hello,

 http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=Performance+Tips now has a draft of
the updated version of the performance tips. Comments or whatever are
welcome. Just in case there would be some people bored enough to check
spelling, formating and this kind of stuff, feel free to do so.

 People willing to do any content changes, discuss it first here. Anybody who
changes content or does a rollback without asking first will be spanked,
turtured with a comfy chair, run over by a truck, fed to sharks, and if they
manage to survive, also shot. Just in case the person who rolled back some of
my changes last week without asking anybody is here, be a wise guy and don't
raise your hand.

 As the wiki doesn't seem to be that good place for such a document, I'd like
to move it somewhere else. Do we have some www place where we put things like
this (and who do I have to ask for karma)?

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer
SuSE CR, s.r.o.  e-mail: l.lunak at suse.cz , l.lunak at kde.org