KDaemonApplication

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Tue May 27 16:54:02 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 27 May 2003 15:45, Eray Ozkural wrote:
> /me votes once again for separation of qt into a ui and non-ui toolkit and
> kde libraries respecting this divison.

If you only need the Qt tool classes (strings, QTL, file I/O, ...) and don't
need anything QObject or signals and slots you could take a look at TinyQt
(http://www.uwyn.com/projects/tinyq/)

If QObject wasn't entangled so tightly with QWidget and GUI stuff they might
even be able to split off the other non-GUI stuff as well, but currently that
seems close to impossible.

--
Martijn