KDaemonApplication

Eray Ozkural exa at kablonet.com.tr
Tue May 27 17:45:05 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 27 May 2003 14:21, Jordi wrote:
> What about KDaemonApp or something like that, with as little dependencies
> as possible (not initialiting as many things as kapplication does), to be
> able to write lightweight daemons. Or at least to have daemons that knows
> as little as possible about GUI.

/me votes once again for separation of qt into a ui and non-ui toolkit and kde
libraries respecting this divison.

I can see many uses of KDE code where GUI is of no significance.

Happy hacking,

--
Eray Ozkural (exa) <erayo at cs.bilkent.edu.tr>
Comp. Sci. Dept., Bilkent University, Ankara  KDE Project: http://www.kde.org