Article

Caleb Tennis kde-optimize@mail.kde.org
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 08:36:54 -0500

On Friday 10 January 2003 01:32, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> I tossed together an article tonight.  It is a draft.
>
> http://kaylee.meyerhome.net:81/~ben/ben/articles/optimize.php
>
> Comments, feedback, missing topics, etc?

Ben,

Looks like the start of a promising article.  One thing I personally think
would help: in your list of optimization ideas, like "use const..." and
"avoid virtual functions...", explain why.  Perhaps an explanation of what
using const buys you, or how virtual functions eat up space, could give some
insight to people who write programs but never studied CS in school.

Caleb