[Kde-nonlinux] Problems opening attachments

Bernard Lazenbury nikdubrov at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 31 14:48:24 UTC 2014

Sent from my iPad

I have installed Kwrite in order to create and email documents to myself and others.  Yesterday I received three attachments through my Yahoo mail account from the same person.  One came as a word document which opened fine but for some reason, the others came through as Kwrite attachments.  I tried to open these but what comes on screen are my own previously saved documents.  How come 1 attachment came through word and the other 2 via Kwrite and how can I open these last two?

Look forward to a solution!

Nik