[Kde-nonlinux] Building kdelibs on OS X

Tucker Hermans thermans at bowdoin.edu
Tue Jan 2 22:02:36 CET 2007

After not being able to discover the problem with the dl.h and shared
library loading.  I tried compiling with gcc version 3.3 as prescribed
here: http://www.khaitu.com/blog.php?item=21

This however would not work, since running ./configure claims that gcc
3.3 can not create executable object files.  I have a feeling this has
something to do with make not working with gcc3.3.  I'm really at a loss
here, if anyone could give any help it would be much appreciated.

-Tucker