[Kde-nonlinux] kde4 + bksys + macosx

Benjamin Reed rangerrick at befunk.com
Fri Sep 30 23:03:53 CEST 2005

I've checked in some stuff to the bksys code that gets me as far as
linking libDCOP on OSX.

There's still a lot of stuff to be done, and I don't really understand
what all it means yet, but you can look for TODO: or FIXME: in bksys/ if
you're interested in picking something up to work on.

One thing I *know* needs to happen is we need to start making bksys
conscious of the difference between libraries and modules.

AFAICT, the difference is where you put stuff, ie, LIBS vs. LDMODULE,
but I'm not sure how it all fits together yet.