[Kde-nonlinux] KDE No sound for Open BSD

Dave Feustel dfeustel at verizon.net
Sun Sep 25 11:05:18 CEST 2005

On Saturday 24 September 2005 21:41, Chris wrote:
> [Kde-nonlinux] KDE No sound for Open BSD

I run OpenBSD 3.7 with kde desktop.
I use xmms  to play mp3 files. I run xmms from the kde desktop.
I disabled arts completely by removing the execute permission, so
it is not needed at least for xmms.  I don't run any other applications
that generate sound except that I have played music from a cdrom.
--
Tired of having to defend against Malware?
You know: trojans, viruses, SPYWARE, ADWARE,