[Kde-nonlinux] Does OpenBSD Have a Spreadsheet That Prints Properly?

Dave Feustel dfeustel at verizon.net
Mon Jun 13 23:53:45 CEST 2005

I write this as a person very committed to OpenBSD as a secure desktop.

I can say from experience that, running with KDE, neither Kspread nor Gnumeric
on OpenBSD 3.6 are useable (by me, at least) for hard copy of even simple
spreadsheets.

I am beginning to think *very* seriously about using a Windows computer
*just* to run MS Excel so I can get reliably and straightforwardly the hard copy
I need. Neither gnumeric nor kspread running on OpenBSD 3.6 qualify on the
basis of my brief  experience with those two programs.

I will continue to use OpenBSD for accessing the internet, but my business
related computing/printing tasks may well have to be done on Windows.

Dave Feustel