[Kde-nonlinux] KDE Player for .rm files

Frank Baumeister haga.chan at web.de
Sun Jan 9 16:27:13 CET 2005

Have a look at http://xinehq.de/index.php/features.

> Running on OpenBSD 3.6 using gcc 2.95.3,
> I downloaded xine library and X-frontend.  After configure of
> xine lib, the make  fails in metronom.c with  syntax errors.

I'm sorry, I have no idea. I'm using Gentoo and I've never had any
problems compiling Xine. You should subscribe to the xine-user
mailing list. There are a lot of capable people including some of the
Xine developers.

To subscribe:

The list address:

xine-user at lists.sourceforge.net

> The  X-ui cannot be built until the xine lib is available and
> configured.

Yes, of course. Note that you don't have to build xine-ui if you
decide to use Kaffeine.

> Xine is supposed to be working on an OpenBSD port.

Sounds good!

Regards
Frank