[Kde-nonlinux] KDE, XDM, KDM ???

Tim twrodriguez at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 26 01:09:39 CET 2004

Dave,

DCOP error and ICE errors, will not start a kde session. It keeps
looping on these errors....will have to re-install OBSD. I think I will
stay with the command line for a while until such a time when someone
has stabilized, or I can research this some more in order for me to have
KDE as the default GUI.

Thanks for all the input, I appreciate it.

Tim -- Mia/Fla