[Kde-nonlinux] KDE with OT/Mac

Marcel A. Ball (unb) marcel.ball at unb.ca
Fri Jun 27 11:19:24 CEST 2003

Hi,

Is it possible to build KDE (or even some parts of kde) against the new
GPL QT/Mac release. I previously tried to build some stuff against the
QT/Mac evaluation with some patches that I found (can't remember the
exact location now) - but the configure was failing when still trying to
find X11.

If there is any effort being made to enable KDE to compile against
QT/Mac, or anyone knows for patches that would enable KDE to compile
against QT/Mac the information would be greatly appreciated - it would
be really sweet to be able to nativly run some KDE apps on OS X so I
didn't have to use their less than perfect X11 implementation.

Thanks

~marcel