[Kde-nonlinux] KSpread won't start on OpenBSD 3.2: solved?

Dave Feustel kde-nonlinux@kde.org
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 02:21:55 -0500

On Fri 10 Jan 03 00:02, Jerome wrote:

> I'm relatively new to OpenBSD, but I absolutely love it.

Me Too! :-)

> If you have any questions about building KDE from the OpenBSD ports tree, I
> may be able to help, having just learned how.  It was wonderfully easy,
> actually, so I suspect that you will breeze through it if you have access
> to the FAQ.  If not, let me know if I can be of help.

What is the url of the FAQ?

I'd like to be able to build Koffice on my openbsd system, but I'm definitely
at sea wrt how to do it.  Right now I'm a novice wrt using CVS.

I'm now also interested in getting Kdevelop running on Openbsd, but I don't
see Kdevelop in the Openbsd 3.2 i386 packages collection.

I probably will have to order the various kde sources on cdrom to be able to
work with it since I have only a 56kb internet connection.

Are there any books/docs on KDE, Koffice, and Kdevelop in English?
(I can read German ok, aber etwas langsam :-).

Thanks,
--
Dave