[Kde-nonlinux] Ksysguard bsd CPU always zero

Key Dof kde at europages.com
Thu Dec 11 16:34:53 CET 2003

Hi, i still didn't manage to find out what's wrong, i tried with BSD
5.1release still same problem.The GUI works fine when i connect to linux
hosts.but the ksysguardd gives 0 for cpu/user cpu/sys and cpu/nicei
tried to find out what's wrong in the CPU.c file but didn't find out.Can
anyone help please?