[Kde-nonlinux] KDE 3.0.5, QT 3.0.6 and OpenBSD 3.2 - built QT, but can't build first arts source "Checking for Qt... Configure: errror: Qt (>= Qt 3.0.2) (library qt-mt) not found."

Waldo Bastian kde-nonlinux@kde.org
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 23:01:20 +0100

On Wednesday 11 December 2002 22:11, Barraclough, Sean wrote:
> Configure: WARNING: libjpeg not found. Disable JPEG support. Checking
> for Qt... Configure: errror: Qt (>= Qt 3.0.2) (library qt-mt) not found.
> Please check your installation! For more details about this problem,
> look at the end of config.log. Make sure that you have comiled Qt with
> thread support!"
>
> Have I screwed Qt, or I am going about it the wrong way?

Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support by passing -thread to
./configure.

Cheers,
Waldo
--