[Kde-nonlinux] lazy mouse

jehova villa martinez kde-nonlinux@kde.org
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 21:41:14 -0700

hi
any ligth on mouse working?,

*mouse works fine  and do everything, if i move it regular or slow motion,
but if i want to draw boxes when i click and drag and move normal or fast my
hand box, apears not on the right place where i start hold left button box
is draw later (offsetmovement or delayed event).

*if i do click and drag to scrollbar for moving my entire window to other
place, mouse pointer fails to grab or engage window but if i do slowly it
works fine. and sometimes this window
"thinks" that i 'm trying to resize clicking  and holding for resize, and
same if is slow don't fails.

*for resize my windows from its borders (sides or bottom) fails to grab it.

i was thinking is a KDE problem , i deinstall and run XFCE and works same.
i was thinking is a gimp problem but is not all scrollbars of all WM and
aplications,
and all rectangle tools of  diferents drawing programs do same offset.

my box runs Freebsd 4.5, KDE 2.2.2, gimp 1.2.3, 128 Mbram celeron633 SiS6326
graphics card.

thanks
see you
jehova